The Death of Yugoslavia Tour in Mostar
The Death of Yugoslavia is award-winning tour featuring the complete timeline of the nation's birth and death. By visiting three locations, we explore Yugoslavia during the Cold War, directly between the nuclear missiles of both Warsaw and the NATO pact. We explore Tito and how his actions led to the formation of a prosperous non-aligned country. We explore the rise of nationalism after the fall of Communism. And finally, we witness the Yugoslavian War. All of this will be seen among these locations, unwilling monuments to the existence of a country which died more than 20 years ago but is still alive in the minds of its former citizens.
per adult from
2 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: i-House Travel, Oneshcukova 25, Mostar, BiH, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Starting point: Where do travelers meet you to begin their experience? By providing a specific address as your meeting point on your product, travelers will receive the exact starting location upon booking, which ensures an easier arrival experience.
Hotel pickup: Which hotels or areas do you pick up travelers from? By providing this information on your product, travelers can indicate their pickup location upon booking, which ensures a smooth pickup process.
Departure Point :iHouse Travel doo
Departure Time :Each day at 5pm from the 1st of June till the 1st October.
In low season upon request (usually morning hours).
Return Detail :After the tour we return to the starting point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.