The Dragon's Back Hiking Tour
One of the finest hikes in Hong Kong, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that combines many of the area's finest attributes. From mountain ridges and sheltered forest trails to the white sands of Big Wave Bay, it's no surprise that Dragon's Back has been hailed as Asia's best urban hike.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dragon's Back, Hong Kong China
Arguably the best hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that combines many of the area's finest attributes. From mountain ridges and sheltered forrest trails to the white sands of Tai Long Wan (Big Wave Bay), it's no surprise the Dragon's Back was hailed by Time Magazine as Asia's best urban hike. Navigating the undulating ridge that resembles a dragon's back, one is rewarded with stunning views of southern Hong Kong Island and its surrounds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Big Wave Bay Beach, Big Wave Bay Rd, Hong Kong China
Finish up the hike descend through shaded pathways before reaching Big Wave Bay. There one can jump in and have a swim or rent a board for a surf. Perhaps relaxing by the beachside is more your style? Enjoying a nourishing meal and refreshing beverage would be the perfect way to cap off an awesome day!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Departure time is 11am, however we are flexible. If you'd like to meet at the different time, please contact us to change the meeting time.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.