The Eastern Cape Wild Aloe Tour from Port Elizabeth
This is a winter tour as it is only at this time of the year, late May through to July, that the wide spread and spectacular display of wild Aloes takes place. A time of the year when most plants are hibernating, either having lost their leaves and flowers to await the new spring in their dull winter overcoats or await shrouded in a coat of autumn browns and oranges for the new sap to produce the abundant new growth of spring.
Minimum 2 persons
Single travellers are welcome
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guided Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Light Lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Nacional dos Elefantes Addo, 335 Paterson Road, Addo Elephant National Park 6130 South Africa
A minimum of 2 persons required for this tour.
A tour with only a single person, will be charged a single supplement.
Heading north east out of Port Elizabeth, we pass by the Addo Elephant National Park travelling on the western perimeter of this famous wildlife refuge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
08h30 pick up from accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.