The Egyptian museum and the citadel and al azhar mosque Islamic site
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated, to visit Citadel of Salah El Din, visit Mohamed Ali marvelous Mosque (The Alabaster Mosque), then proceed to al azhar mosque and Islamic Cairo. Back to your Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities, and dates back some5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms, The Egyptian Museum which is filled with thousands of Pharaonic artifacts, including the golden treasures of king Tutankhamen. Fascinating objects such as jewels, headdresses, alabaster vases and toys from ancient Egypt are all on display, and many priceless statues and other artifacts can also be seen which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated, The Egyptian Museum is one of the first stops on most people’s itineraries when travelling to Egypt. This distinctive museum that houses a vast store of priceless objects, from earlier time to the Greco Roman period is worth seeing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
You will continue to explore Then transfer the Citadel of Salah El-din, where you will see the view of all Cairo, as you will visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which is considered the largest to be built in the beginning of the 19th century the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years & it is built in Turkish style
Before extending your trip you will be served with a warm delightful lunch meal at a high quality restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
After lunch, proceed to an excursion to the important mosques and high places of worship for the Islam faith in Cairo. With 80 percent of its population as Islam, see amazing architecture built here with Islamic Cairo Tour.
Appreciate the Islamic Cairo Tour with its artistic mosques built for worshi
See how Muslims gather in these mosques to show their spiritual devotion.
You will continue to explore our representative will accompany you to El Azhar. Have the chance to visit and enjoy the first Islamic University. Next is a mosque in Bab Zuweila, The Al Mouayyed Mosque. Badr Al Dein Al Gamal supervised the construction of the mosque. Then walk the road to another Islamic mosque, The Al Hussein Mosque and the unique Islamic house Beit El Sehimy. The trip continues to a Fatimide Mosque, the Al Hakam Mosque. Before the tour on Islamic Cairo is over, have the final stop at the mosques that Gawhar El Sakaly supervised while constructed, the beautiful Bab al Fetouh and Bab Al Nasr. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.