The End of the World Train Admission Ticket
Ride along the last miles of track of the original convict train that once operated in Ushuaia from 1910 to 1947 with an End of the World Train admission ticket. Hear the history of this famous narrow-gauge railroad while gazing out at the rivers, waterfalls, forests, and mountains of magnificent Tierra del Fuego National Park. Transportation to the End of the World Station is not included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - The End of the World Train
What's excluded :
- Visit: The End of the World Train, Estacion del Fin del Mundo Route 3 KM 3065, 5, Ushuaia 9410 Argentina
The End of the World Train invites you to relive the last 7 km. of the old convicts train history, which left from the prison located in the city of Ushuaia towards the slopes of Mount Susana in order to obtain different materials for construction. On board the train you will hear the story and you will be delighted with the magnificent landscapes, composed by the zigzagging Pipo River, Macarena cascade, tree cemetery and the beautiful forest, travelling through part of the inaccessible Tierra del Fuego National Park, on board a historic railway with its steam locomotives and elegant large window carriages.
Departure Point :End of the World Station
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.