The Epsom Sourdough Demo & Lunch
The sourdough demonstration teaches you everything you need to now about making sourdough bread. You will be given an instruction booklet and also a pot of sourdough starter to take home with you. Locally sourced, seasonal Surrey produce will be served as part of your cookery lesson along with plenty of freshly baked sourdough breads and a glass of wine sourced from one of the many highly acclaimed Surrey Vineyards.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
My demo will show you how to bake your own sourdough loaf following a set of guidelines which will be provided for you to take home and have a go yourself. The demo will be followed by lunch including a glass of wine sourced from one of our many award winning Surrey vineyards. The meal will be based upon ingredients that can be paired perfectly with the sourdough bread, such as local cheeses, a seasonal soup and limitless sourdough bread.
Departure Point :Cooks etc, 43 Burgh Heath Rd, Epsom KT17 4LY, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.