The F Factor: Adelaide food tour
What is fritz? Fruchocs? Frog cakes? Find out with a local guide on Adelaide's only walking tour on local treats. It's short and sweet, and you'll walk away knowing as much as an Adelaidean. These are the foods travellers often miss when visiting Adelaide, so learn about their origins while sampling them before taking home a goody bag with more samples and a list of local offers to further your exploration of Adelaide's food.
*Saturday tours run in reverse order, start point is highlighted in your ticket.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Samples of a few Adelaide treats as we wander through the market and city streets.
- A bag of treats for you to take home, as well as a city food/drink recommendation list.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Arcade, 112-118 Grenfell St, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
This arcade is part of Adelaide's early history, and features one of the city's Haigh's Chocolate stores. They're an Adelaide institution, and you'll get samples of Australia's best chocolate here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rundle Mall, Gawler Pl, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Rundle Mall is Adelaide's main shopping strip, but learn about its part in local baking history and how nostalgia still remains among locals.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Adelaide Central Market, 44 - 60 Gouger St, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Adelaide's food mecca is our first stop, where we discover the main German influence on the city's local treats.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Haigh's Chocolates, Adelaide Arcade, Shop 1/112/118 Grenfell St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Adelaide Central Market, 44-60 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.