The Flavors of Perth: Fremantle Wine & Bites Private Tour
Australia is known for having some fantastic wines, and these special creations are coveted worldwide. On this tour, you’ll get to wander around Perth local’s favorite strip, Fremantle, where you’ll sample the world-famous Aussie wines and delicious local bites.
Get acquainted with relaxed luxury as you sample some unique wines at a venue with a distinctly French style, with the vibrancy and vibes that are all over Perth.
Why not switch up the scene and try a bar that stands out from the crowd - and stubbornly refuses to change? Your local has the place for you! Soak up Australian culture while you enjoy live music, local wines, and get brave with some bites of a fantastic Freo octopus dish!
Let your host show you the place where the drink menu could pass for a novel - and if you think the drink menu sounds long, no worries! Your local host has picked an exquisite wine for you to try. Pair with a mushroom and black pepper croquette and you’ll be in heaven!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 local wines
- Snacks - 2 local bites
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Esplanade Park, Corner Marine Terrace/Essex Street Marine Terrace, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Enjoy a glass of wine from the Great Southern region in a historic building nearby Esplanade Park. This piece of France is the perfect intro to Freo tastings!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fremantle Markets, Corner South Terrace & Henderson Street, Fremantle, Western Australia 6959 Australia
A local favorite for decades, Benny’s Bar is the perfect place to soak up Perth’s culture. Here’s you’ll enjoy a glass of wine with marinated octopus with a view to the Fremantle Markets
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Fremantle Town Hall and Arcade 8 William St, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Grab some mouth watering snacks as you peruse drink and wine menus that are thick as books! Sit in the garden, or enjoy your wine and bites inside nearby Fremantle Town Hall!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :34 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :5 Nairn St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.