The Gap of Dunloe Full-Day Tour from Killarney
Amazing and best tour to visit the Killarney National Park.
Considering a walking, rambling or hiking tour? Look no further as The Gap of Dunloe is 7 miles (11 kilometers) and takes approximately 2 hrs 30 minutes.
If visitors are not up for walking or hiking then there is an alternative of the traditional Irish Jaunting Carriage (horse and carriage) to take visitors through the Gap of Dunloe.
Boats will be waiting to escort the visitors through the magnificent three Lakes of Killarney to Ross Castle.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bus and Boat trip only
- Transport to Kate Kearneys Cottage and return from Ross Castle.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Jaunting Cart Ride ( EUR 25.00 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Ross Castle
- Entry/Admission - Gap of Dunloe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ross Castle Ross Road, Killarney Ireland
If you would like to walk back to Killarney after the boat trip which arrives into Ross Castle Pier then you will have time to visit Ross Castle.Admission extra.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gap of Dunloe National School Gap of Dunloe National School Gap of Dunloe National School Off the R562 Road To Killorglin Killarney National Park, Killarney V93 YN52 Ireland
Journey through the magnificent Gap of Dunloe for 7 miles.
The hike will take between 2 hrs and 2 hrs 30 minutes depending on your fitness level.
The Horse Carriages which takes 4 persons at an additional charge of E 25 per person will take 1 hr 30 minutes approx.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Deros Coach Tours, Killarney,Co.Kerry,Ireland 22 Main Street, Killarney V93 NP74 Ireland
Meeting point at Deros Tours,22 Main Street,Killarney no later than 10.15am as the tour departs at 10.30am.
Departure Point :22 Main St, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 NP74, Ireland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Jaunting Carriages are paid directly at Kate Kearneys Cottage at a cost of E 25 pp (cash only).There are 4 passengers in each carriage
- Carriages may be hired privately and the total cost would be E 100 per carriage.There is no pre booking for carriages as the booking may be made on arrival at Kate Kearneys Cottage.
- There is not enough time to visit Ross Castle before returning to Killarney but visitors may stay at Ross Castle and enjoy a lesisurely walk to Killarney through the National Park (30 to 40 minutes).
- Tours of the Castle takes 1 hour.Pre booking is advisable and can be done by phoning 353 64 6635851 or visit email@example.com
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is free car parking at Ross Castle where the tour terminates and we can certainly collect customers at Ross Castle at 10am but prior notice has to be given by telephoning 00353 64 6631251 the previous evening.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- If individual seats are required a single supplement of E 5 per seat will be added otherwise at the price quoted seating arrangements are based on 2 pax seating together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.