The Ghosts of Galveston Guided Walking Tour
The Ghosts of Galveston Tour is our all-ages, haunted history tour on Galveston Island. We will discuss Galveston’s history through the city’s hauntings and ghost stories, with an emphasis on the City’s Great Hurricane of 1900. We will also explore Galveston’s original citizens, the city’s part in the Civil War, and the impact of Yellow Fever. This tour will take you through the most haunted places Galveston has to offer including haunted railroads, mansion and orphanages.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Walking Tour
- Local/professional guide
- Fun and spooky evening
What's excluded :
- No hotel pick up/drop-off
- No transportation included
- Entry to each location is not permitted
- Entry/Admission - The Strand
- Entry/Admission - St Mary's Cathedral Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Strand, 2100 Strand St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-1633
We stop here to talk about the ghosts that still haunt what was once the "Wall Street of the South."
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St Mary's Cathedral Basilica, 2011 Church Rear St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-2051
We stop at this location to talk about yellow fever and the way it effected the city of Galveston's history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :William Temple Episcopal Center, 2216 Avenue H, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If any guests are showing symptoms of COVID19 they will be asked to leave the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.