The Gold Museum of Peru - Cultural Experience (Small Group)
A beautiful and highly interesting exhibition of gold, silver, pottery & mummies from the history of Peru from BC until shortly post Inca. Lots of stunning artifacts along with a weapons collection featuring arms from all over the world and from many different periods of time. This is definitely one of the main Peru’s attraction while in Lima City.
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Oro del Peru
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Oro del Peru, Av. Alonso de Molina 1100 Monterrico - Santiago de Surco, Lima 15023 Peru
After picking you up, we will visit this fascinating Museum which has a large private collection of Inca gold and magnificent ceremonial objects as well as a vast collection of Weaponry. You will learn about the old cultures developed in Peru and its history. Get ready to see a lot of artifacts made of gold, copper and silver. Also, potteries, textiles, trepanned and elongated skulls, precious stones, and much more!
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria and Lince. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.