The High End Food Tour Of Bilbao
If you are a foodie and want to discover why Bilbao has become the gastronomical reference of Northern Spain you must join this high end walking food tour of Bilbao. We have the highest quality food & drinks route you could possibly imagine!
We are food passionates and know every single spot In Bilbao to taste the best Basque tapas, pintxos and miniature cuisine. Our speciality are "Wine Pairings" so get ready to taste red, white and sparkling wines, Basque craft beers and many other traditional local drinks.
We will explain to you the roots of each dish and drink you try, its ingredients and how you could recreate it at home.
You will learn a lot of interesting stories about Basque Country and we will show you the "essential local rules" to order the best food when you are on your own. You will experience it like Basque people: walking around town, sitting in terraces for a drink and hopping from bar to bar pairing local food with drinks.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- A full meal based on the highest quality Basque tapas, pintxos and miniature cuisine plates
- A wonderful selection of wines, Basque craft beers, ciders and other traditional local drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bilbao, Spain, Arategizar 22, 48005 Bilbao Spain
Join us in this gastronomic walking tour of Bilbao led by a chef and you will taste the best seafood, miniature cuisine and pintxos of Northern Spain and at the same time you will discover the hidden spots and brief history of Bilbao.
Everything will be paired with the traditional drinks of Northern Spain: local ciders, alabriños (from Galicia), txakolis, riojas and beyond. Leave it in my hands it is our speciality!
This experience is all about food, drinks and the beauty of Bilbao. You will feel like basque people: walking along the Nervion river, sitting in terraces for a drink and hopping from bar to bar pairing the best local food with drinks.
You will learn a lot of interesting stories about Basque Country and I will show you the "essential local rules" to order the best food when you are on your own.
Departure Point :Don Diego López Haroko Kale Nagusia, 25, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.