The hiking paradise Ala Archa National Park, 1 day
The Ala Archa National Park is truly a hiking paradise near to the capital city (38km). It was established in 1976 by the Soviet government to serve as a natural habitat to many species of animals, a site for alpinism, weekend leisure and picnics. The altitude above sea level here ranges from 2000 to 4000m and a large number of trekking paths lead their ways high up the mountains to the glaciers and waterfalls! The lovely hike out in the nature and the acquaintance with our culture at the national restaurant afterwards - all you need to spend one of the vacation days!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Trekking poles
- Lunch - Complimentary lunch at the national restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Ala-Archa Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ala-Archa Gorge, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Early in the morning after pickup from a hotel we'll head to Ala Archa straight away. The road will take us around 50 minutes. When got to the park you'll start the hike with your guide at the foot of mountains. The aim is to reach the Ak Sai waterfall (4 km). Along the laid trail to the destination you'll have some stops to enjoy a breathtaking view on the glaciers, mountains, coniferous forests and river. When reached the waterfall you'll have a time up there to walk around and take some stunning pictures. Descending down. Return to Bishkek. On the back way we invite you to have a complimentary lunch at the national restaurant just to get some slight idea of the Kyrgyz cuisine. Upon arrival in Bishkek you'll be dropped at your hotel. End of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver and guide will pick you up from a hotel or any other point in Bishkek.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/27/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.