The Historical city of Gonder UNSCO- heritage site
. Explore the sites of Gondar, including a visit to the Royal Enclosure, with six castles and several other buildings. Additionally, visit Fasilidas’s Pool, still used for Timket celebrations today, Debre Birhan Selassie church, with the most famous ceiling in Ethiopia and Kuskuam, a former palace in a partial state of ruin overlooking the ancient city of Gondar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Fasil Ghebbi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fasil Ghebbi, Gonder Ethiopia
Gonder was that’s so enthralling. The city lies in a bowl of hills where tall trees shelter tin-roofed stone houses, but rising above these, and standing proud through the centuries, are the walls of castles bathed in blood and painted in the pomp of royalty. It's often called the 'Camelot of Africa', a description that does the royal city a disservice: Camelot is legend, whereas Gonder is reality.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
you will picked up from airport or any hotel in Gonder Airports
- Gondar Airport, Gonder Ethiopia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.