the Incas' Sacred Valley
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour is a very pleasant excursion, full of history and culture, where you can enjoy various archaeological centers and the fascinating narratives of our certified guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Water, snacks
- Tourist ticket (PEN 70 or USD 20 approx)
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the sacred Valley:
Attractions on the sacred Valley:
- Mercado Artesanal De Pisac - The Pisac craft market is our first stop located in the town of Pisac, this famous market is one of the most desired by tourists who visit Cusco, since you can get all kinds of artisan products, carved in stones, wood, ceramics , textiles, medicinal plants and a wide variety of souvenirs.
- Pisac - Then we will visit the Archaeological Center of Pisac, located 30 km from the city of Cusco, this place is very interesting, since according to studies, they indicate that it was the real estate of the Inca Pachacutec. The archaeological site includes spaces for domestic use and others for ceremonial uses. You will be able to appreciate an Inca city formed by numerous squares and neighborhoods, which had different functions, such as agricultural, worship and astronomical observatory.
- Urubamba - After the tour of Pisac, we will make an important stop: The buffet lunch. We will visit one of the most popular typical restaurants in the region where you can taste a wide variety of dishes originating in the region.
- Ollantaytambo Sanctuary - After having delighted the palate, we headed to Ollantaytambo, the most monumental architectural complex of the ancient Inca Empire, commonly called "Fortress", due to its huge walls. The straight, narrow and picturesque streets today form fifteen blocks of houses located north of the main square, which in themselves constitute a true historical legacy.
- Centro Arqueológico de Chinchero - Our last stop is in Chinchero, where the remains of the royal estate of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are located. What is most striking is its well preserved Inca Wall in the main square and the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the portico, built on the foundations of an Inca building.
- Cusco - At 8:00 p.m. we will arrive in Cusco. Disembarkation point: Plaza San Francisco.
Pisac / Ollantaytambo / Chinchero
Operates: The service begins with the pick up from the hotel that is from 08:30 am to 09:00 am
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.