The Irish House Party Dinner and Show Dublin
Welcome to the party! A traditional Irish house party is the perfect introduction to Dublin, with great entertainment and a warm and friendly atmosphere. You'll enjoy good food, local musicians, storytellers and Irish dancing on an evening out that's unlike any other you'll experience in Dublin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Traditional Irish 3-course dinner.
- Live traditional music and dance from 'All Ireland' champion musicians and dancer
- Humorous stories from our entertaining hosts
- Experience our indigenous instruments including the Uilleann Pipes, Bodhran and Harp
- Intimate homely setting in an 18th Century Georgian Townhouse.
- Full bar drinks menu available during the show (own expense)
- Entry/Admission - The Irish House Party
What's excluded :
- Stop At: The Irish House Party, 27 Pembroke Road The Lansdowne Hotel, Dublin D04 X5W9 Ireland
The Irish House Party is Dublin’s unmissable Irish music and dance show. Now in its 15th successful year it is hosted by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters in an intimate and homely dinner theatre setting.
The Irish House Party was set up as a revolt against the cheesy and twee. You will find no flat caps or leprechauns here. Just amazing Irish music, dancing and craic (the Irish word for fun!)
No Irish house party is complete without a good meal beforehand and you will be served a delicious three-course Irish dinner if this option is selected.. After dinner the music, singing and dancing begins.
The show is suitable for all ages, and families with children are welcome. You can take part in the entertainment as much as you like, or simply sit back in comfortable surroundings and enjoy a wonderful evening of live traditional music, dancing and storytelling.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest at The Irish House Party in Dublin.
Duration: 3 hours
• Dublin Coddle - Irish Pork Sausages in Potato and Herb Broth
• Local Market Vegetable Soup with Irish Soda Bread
• Mixed Leaf Salad with Crispy Bacon and Garlic Croutons - Served with Balsamic Dressing
• Beef and Guinness Stew - Tender Pieces of Beef with Potatoes served with Parsnips, Carrots, in a rich Guinness Gravy :)
• Grilled Irish Chicken Fillet - With Herb Stuffing and Pepper Sauce
• Backed Fillet of Salmon - Served with Cajun Sauce
• Vegetarian Leek and Brie Parcel - Served with Cranberry Sauce in Filo Pastry Parcel
• Selection of Irish Desserts
Departure Point :The Irish House Party, The Lansdowne Hotel, 27 Pembroke Rd, Saint Peter's, Dublin 4, D04 X5W9, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 8 years and over
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please ensure you use the hand sanitisers provided. Please respect our social distancing measures. Cover mouth if coughing or sneezing. When using our toilet facilities, please respect the queuing system and maintain social distancing. Follow the directional signage and operational systems in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.