The Jack the Ripper Tour in French
We will start with a trip back in time to Victorian London, learning about the people, culture and day to day lives of the very people who walked the streets with Jack the Ripper.
From there we will walk in the footsteps of the Rippers victims, learning about their lives, and the lives of the average person in 1888 Whitehchapel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Interactive experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitechapel, London, UK
Catherine Eddows Murder Site
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Botolph's Aldgate, Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1AB England
St Botolph Church - Also known as Prostitutes Church
Departure Point :Saint Botolph Without Aldgate, Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AB, UK
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :The Ten Bells Spitalfields, 84 Commercial St, Shadwell, London E1 6LY, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by See Your City