The Karawanks Traverse Trek
We hike and enjoy a relaxing adventure in pristine nature and high mountains. You can expect long flower-speckled trails over curvy hilltops while we traverse the Alps (app. 5-7 hours hiking per day), high waterfalls, and incredible views of the highest mountains of Slovenia. This tour spends two nights in the mountains (a hut) and two nights in a comfortable accomodation in a mountain village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Slovenian Alpine Museum
What's excluded :
- Walk around the lake and hike up a view point for a beautiful view of Lake Bled, the small island in the lake, and the mountains in the back.
Departure Point :Parkirišče, Veslaška promenada 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Ljubljana hotels and locations on the way to the starting hiking point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Vršiška cesta 51a, 4280 Kranjska Gora, Slovenia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.