The Land of Legends Theme Park from Kemer
The Land of Legends Theme Park is a place where dreams come true. Slide, splash, experience your own adventure at a giant aqua park. Enjoy amazing dolphin and beluga show, experience an underwater walk and other exciting activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dolphin & Beluga Whale Show
- Typhoon Coastal Experience
- Water Slides & Pools
- 5D Cinema
- Entry/Admission - The Land of Legends Theme Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- All activities except those listed in inclusions
- Visit: The Land of Legends Theme Park, Ataturk Caddesi No: 515-1, Kadriye, Belek 07100 Turkey
The Land of Legends is a Turkish Disneyland located within the resort of Belek. Free transfer from the hotel will take you to this fantastic world of water. Everything here is designed to be unforgettable. There are about 40 unique water slides and numerous pools for all ages. Just choose what you want: funny ride or wild rush.
Relax on a white sandy beach or ride the waves at Wave Shock which periodically turns into a small ocean. Adrenaline seekers should definitely try the Typhoon Coaster which is a thrilling ride from the height of 43 meters ending with a refreshing splash. There is a special multilevel playground for kids including swimming pool, aqua disco (dancing fountains), pirate ship, frog, octopus and other creative water play structures.
All over the theme park there are many cafes, bars and restaurants, where you can take a relaxing break for a delicious meal or a refreshing drink.
Departure Point :The Land of Legends Theme Park, Ataturk Caddesi No: 515-1, Kadriye, Belek 07100 Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.