The longest duration: 8 hours cruising through Ha Long bay - Lan Ha bay
- The newest premier cruise in Ha Long bay & Lan Ha bay
- Less touristy route which makes you an unforgettable experience
- Maximizing cruising time (8 hours)
- Kayaking and swimming among tranquil bay
- Express way round trip
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class and desmonstration
- Welcome drink on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Complimentary bottled water (on shuttle bus)
- Transportation (Pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba Island
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (Ex: Beverages)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Unlike its famous neighbour, Lan Ha Bay reserves a more pristine scenery with an intense concentration of limestone mountains, which the sea surface has partitioned into smaller bays and gulfs. With over a hundred beautiful, small beaches lying at the feet of the mountains, there is no problem finding a good spot for swimming, organizing a private beach BBQ, or an overnight camp. Just imagine, after a long day of exploration in caves and grottos, you can totally relax while bathing in the azure waters and breathing the salty sea breeze of Lan Ha Bay.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site's outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cat Ba Island, Cat Ba 180000 Vietnam
Cat Ba National Park was established in 1986, it covers some 17,362.96 ha, of wich 10,912.51 ha is terrestrial ecosystems - (islands) and 6,450.45 ha is merine ecosystems. The Park is situated in Cat Ba Archipelago which consists of 366 islands. It is aboaut 45 km east of Hai Phong City, 150km south - east of Ha Noi and borders with Ha Long Bay to the North. Cat Ba National Park is at the heart of the UNESCO Cat Ba Archipelago Biosphere Reserve and it shares the distinctive scenic beauty of the Ha Long Bay Area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. the Park is also home to diverse range of terrestrial and marine life.
Cat Ba National Park is a tourist attraction to millions of domestic and oversea visitors. Coming to the Park, travelers not only could worship the beauty of landscapes, seascapes, relax on isolated beaches in Lan Ha Bay or visit pimeval tropical rain forest, magroves but also have chances to discover many unique, precious speciec of fauna, flora and local cuture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all of you as long as you stay in the Old Quarter area.If you stay somewhere else please kindly contact us inadvance.Ports
- Halong Bay, Bãi Cháy, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.