The Lost Fortress Of Rachol
Rachol Village Walk takes you on a beautiful journey in the village of Rachol, situated on the banks of river Zuari. The lush green fields and the beautiful monuments take your breath away.
We explore the remains of what was a fortress in days gone by, and visit the Rachol Seminary , learning about this glorious monument and the people who developed it. We are then greeted with the smell of freshly baked bread, and discover the process behind this when we visit a local bakery. Stories about Our Lady Of Snows, the oldest church of South Goa, are also included in this visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Snacks / Breakfast
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rachol Fort, Near Vijaynagar 7 Km From Madgaon, 403719 India
We start with the village of Rachol, a beautiful village on the banks of river Zuari. One of the first places to be captured by the Portuguese in South Goa, we start at this historic remains of what was earlier a full-fledged fort
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rachol Seminary, Rachol, Margao India
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rachol Fort, Fr. Agnelo Rd, Rachol, Goa 403719, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.