The Magic of London by Night Private Tour
When the sun goes down, London transforms, and the city comes to life. Visit the city's main highlights lit up in all their glory, plus explore hidden gems that only the locals know about.
Explore London at night and see the city's highlights and hidden gems shine. Discover a the trendy part of the city with a buzzing atmosphere.
Follow your local host to discover London's monuments & cultural gems as the sun sets. From the transformed area of King's Cross to the famous Camden Market.
Get the perfect introduction to the city's nightlife in Camden, packed with traditional pubs and bars. Check out a place that was once a gin distillery turned arts centre and was a hub for raves and performances from famous musicians such as Jimi Hendrix, The Who and The Rolling Stones!
The local hosts are natural storytellers, each one with a different background ranging from arts to history. They can't wait to share local stories and personal anecdotes with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Pick-Up and Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Saint Martins, Granary Building, 1 Granary Square, Kings Cross, London N1C 4AA, UK
Discover a once derelict industrial area now transformed into a diverse social space and home to St Martins School of Art.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St Pancras Old Church, Pancras Road, London NW1 1UL England
Wander around the graveyard to spot some famous gravestones and the place where The Beatles had a photoshoot
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Camden Town, London NW1 8AH England
Check out the city's hotspot. Past local residents include Dylan Thomas and Amy Winehouse
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roundhouse, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH England
Visit the Grade II listed buildings with a wealth of stalls to find some treasure from art, vintage clothes and tasty local food on the way to the Roundhouse. Walk by and admire this historical building which has seen world famous artist perform here
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Vinoteca Kings Cross, 3 King's Blvd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4BU, UK
Return Detail :The Roundhouse (Stop CF), Camden Town, London NW1 8AP, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.