The Mosi Tour -Guided Tour of the Falls
Our guides are passionate about creating the best experiences to last memories of a lifetime , there is no better way to see the falls especially if its combined with a history lesson of the beautiful Zimbabwean culture and heritage as well as the untamed nature experience that you will encounter. Be sure to expect our guides to give you a nature tour as well and learn more about the African bush.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- National Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet at hotel or airport before the tour begins and a brief introduction of what to expect on the tour. From the hotel we pass through the Big Tree where you will get off the minivan for pictures from there we take a scenic drive along the banks of the Zambezi river.
On arrival at the Victoria Falls we will pay for park fees and then our guide will give you a brief introduction of the falls this will include the geological formation, flora and fauna to be seen to be seen in the falls. The guide will take through all 16 different points and during the tour you will also get to learn more about the history of the country, general knowledge as well as our history and culture.
After 2 hours in the falls you will be transferred back to your hotel en route to the hotel you will get the chance to pass through the local curios market for you to purchase curios as well as try out your negotiating skills.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels/lodges within the Victoria Falls, Livingstone Zambia and Kazungula Botswana.Airports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.