The Naughty London Tour
Our famous Naughty London tour uncovers all the cheekiness of London over the centuries. Hear about Henry VIII's exploding coffin, the Bishop of Winchester's 'Geese' of the female variety and corrupt officials. The walking tour takes in the London Bridge Area- once the 'Las Vegas' of London. Visit beautiful old pubs frequented by William Shakespeare, take in breathtaking views of the Thames and admire the gorgeous architecture while uncover all the gossip London has to offer!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: London, London, England
*Learn the origins of our favourite f*#%ing swear word
*Visit a Nest of Satan
*Hear stories of executions gone wrong
*Discover where a Cardinal was caught with his pants down
*Reveal the Winchester Geese and how would they give you goosebumps
*Find out how the vibrator came to be invented?
Departure Point :A3, United Kingdom
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.