THE NORTH, a walk through villages and ports
Palaces, bell towers, cobblestone streets, balconies and rich gastronomy await you in the north of Tenerife. As the birthplace of noble families and great fortunes, a walk through the picturesque streets of these villages and ports will transport you to the splendour of the past centuries.
In the cobblestone streets of the village of La Orotava you will discover the secrets of its history, filled with craftspeople, farmers and landholders.
On our way to Icod de los Vinos, we will make a stop where the grape for the excellent Malvasia wine, highly regarded by European nobility, was cultivated in the past. Here the oldest dragon tree in the Canaries has survived centuries until nowadays.
Further northwest, under majestic cliffs, the charming streets of the village and port of Garachico has risen from the lavas of the Arenas Negras Volcano, and was once Tenerife’s main port.
This is a must-do for lovers of history, tradition and architecture!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Licensed Tour Guide in Spanish, English and German.
- Small group guaranteed (maximum 8 participants)
- Minivan transport (maximum capacity: 8 seats)
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurances of the vehicle and passengers.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Everything else which is not explicitly included
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle La Orotava, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
From awesome view points you will enjoy amazing views of Tenerife´s northern coast and the well known valley of La Orotava which is defined by its characteristic orography of green slopes, attractive villages and banana plantations, which make up an exceptional landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La orotava, Calle Dr. Sixto Perera Gonzalez, 10, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
A guided walk trough the cobblestone streets of the village of La Orotava will makes you discover the secrets of its history, filled with craftspeople, farmers and landholders.They are all witnesses to a splendid commercial past of great importance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Icod de los vinos, 38430 Icod de los Vinos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
You will visit the old town of Icod de los Vinos, where palm and dragon trees decorate a picturesque setting of squares, gardens and noble houses. This little villages hides the oldest dragon tree known in the Canaries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City council of the town and port of Garachico, Plaza de la Libertad, 1, 38450 Garachico, TN, Spain
Under majestic cliffs, we will take a guided walk through the charming streets of the village and port of Garachico. This village has risen from the lavas of the Arenas Negras Volcano, and was once Tenerife’s main port.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Farmer's Market La Guancha, Ctra. gral. s/n, km 49,1, TF-5, 38440 La Guancha, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
In the event that you book the tour on sundays, you will have the chance to visit a farmers market. The best place to enjoy the local life, discover and taste a wide range of high quality local products grown on volcanic soil.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation. We will confirm you the pick-up point and time once you have booked the tour. This tour is NOT AVAILABLE for cruisers.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inform us about any kind of personal restrictions (diets, allergies, movility issues, etc.)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In compliance with the protocols established to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by COVID-19 in the development of our activity. The use of a mask will be mandatory in those situations and spaces that require it. Your guide will keep you informed at all times about the steps to take.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.