The Nutcracker Ballet In Mariinsky theater
The Nutcracker Ballet is an 1892 two-act ballet, originally choreographed by Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov with a score by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. This ballet gained fame and recognition around the work and is now performed for you in one of the most stunning theaters in Russia.
The Mariinsky Theater is one of the oldest and leading musical theaters in Russia – it is truly a must-visit. The history of its origin dates back to 1783, since then, drama, opera and ballet companies performed on the stage of this theater.
While the performance of Russian ballet dancers is flawless, we strive to keep up and provide only premium class cars as our shuttles to the theater and back because your comfort and uncompromisingly good experience is our priority.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mariinsky Theatre Concert Hall
- Entry/Admission - Mikhailovsky Opera and Ballet Theater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mariinsky Theatre Concert Hall, Pisareva st., 20 Entrance from Dekabristov Street, 37, St. Petersburg 190121 Russia
Classical Music Concert
The whole trip will take almost 4 hours. Apart from admiring the best Russian classical music of all times, you will be amazed at the beauty of the palace where this concert take place.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mikhailovsky Opera and Ballet Theater, Iskusstv ploshchad, d. 1, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelersDue to the port formalities, any booking less than 3 days (72 hours) from the cruise arrival will not be treatedPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.