The Official Craft Beer Tour of Costa Rica
Guests ride in the only 4x4 limousine in the country. We are The Official Craft Beer Tour of Costa Rica. This is the first and only craft beer tour available in the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Salty snacks will be available throughout the experience.
- Tickets for brewery tour and tastings (three tickets total)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guest will receive 3 full tastings. One per brewery (tasting up to 12 styles of beer). Water and pop soda will also be available during the experience.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Province of Guanacaste, Province of Guanacaste
Get ready to experience the most complete craft beer tasting tour in Costa Rica, and immerse yourself in our beer and beach culture. Try some of the finest locally crafted beer and experience ‘pura vida’ like a local.
Tour is ideal for big groups, couples, or individuals looking to meet other fun and outgoing people. And anyone who likes beer.
We will meet outside of Volcano Brewery (Calle Cerritos, Playa Tamarindo) or Scooter Chillin and Grillin at Mariner Inn (Playa Flamingo). A limousine will be waiting to take us to the breweries.
We visit three local craft breweries located in the most popular beaches of Guanacaste (Playa Potrero, Playa Grande, Playa Tamarindo). Each brewery uses unique local ingredients with tastes ranging from fruity pale ales, to dark coffee and chocolate stouts, to ginger root, and traditional IPAs. Guests will try up to 12 styles of beers. Along the way I’ll tell you about the local area, and our amazing beaches and beer culture. All you need to do is enjoy the beer.
Meet the brew masters, tour the brewery, and end the day with a sunset on the beach (literally) – Great picture moment! Final stop is at a beachfront brewery collocated to a variety of restaurants where guests can enjoy an evening meal and listen to live music.
By the end of this experience you will feel like a local (and probably a brew master), but most importantly you will know what it is to live ‘pura vida’ in Costa Rica.
*ONLY 10 SPOTS OPEN*
Brewery 1 and 2 = 45-60 min each
Brewery 3 (last stop) = 1.5 Hours
Tour takes approx. 6-6.5 hours
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Volcano Brewing Company, Calle Cerritos, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
2: Scooter’s Chillin -N- Grillin, Flamingo Beach Road 5019, Guanacaste Province, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.