The Official "Neighbours" Tour of Ramsay Street
The Official Neighbours Exclusive Access Tour
Maximum Passengers: 24 Passengers
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Everybody needs good Neighbours! Welcome to Ramsay Street, where the dramas unfold everyday on the set of Australia’s long-running soap opera, ‘Neighbours’. On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street, see the exterior of the sets at the Neighbours Studios.
*Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access. Photo opportunities of the street are available at a distance only.
- Exclusive access to Global Studios
- Visit the famous Ramsay St
- Friendly and Informative guide
- Complimentary on-board-wifi
- Day 1 : The Official Neighbours Exclusive Access TourHIGHLIGHTS • See the famous street that is tucked away in Melbourne’s lovely suburbia and reminisce on those great moments • Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props • See the exterior’s from the TV show at Globe Television Studios • Your exclusive entry will give you the opportunity to see the Lassiter’s Complex (including Lassiter’s lake), Fitzgeralds Motors, The Waterhole, Harold’s Café & more • Our professional guides will provide you with plenty of gossip, laughs and on-board entertainment! • If you’re lucky you may even see some filming!!! • Postcard included!Meals :None
Neighbours Exclusive Access Tour
Departs: At 11am (all year round)
Returns: At 2pm (all year round)
Pickup location: Melbourne Immigration Museum (cnr of Flinders and Market Street), 400 Flinders Street