The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour
If you visit the Caribbean Sea and do not want to miss one of the most emblematic archaeological sites of Mayan culture but have little time, this tour is for you. Enjoy all that Tulum has to offer and return early to your hotel so you can enjoy the “all inclusive” service of the hotel where you stay and also relax in the pool.
This is an express tour where you will visit only Tulum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified bilingual guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up for Tulum starts at 7am. Depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.