The origins of Rome
A professional guide and connoisseur of his city in all its aspects and a useful path to be able to truly understand the birth of this splendid city, its historical and architectural phases but also many curious and useful stories and legends to be able to truly understand the greatness of this city
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional guides
- Entry/Admission - Bocca della Verita
- Entry/Admission - Teatro di Marcello
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Campidoglio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
Starting from the Circus Maximus we will begin our History on the Origins of Rome where they decided to found it centuries and centuries ago. We will then go down to the river, where we could remember the first buildings built and the many legends that were born throughout history. From here we will continue towards the Teatro Marcello and then continue on the Capitol and be able to enjoy a wonderful view over the entire Roman Forum and up to the Colosseum!
Stop At: Piazza della Bocca della Verita, 18 Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome Italy
Famous thanks to the film Roman Holiday, being able to take a photo here is an experience not to be missed. Like the Church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, a true jewel of ancient architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teatro di Marcello, Via Del Teatro De Marcello, Rome Italy
Started by Julius Caesar but inaugurated by the first Emperor of Rome Augustus ... an example of a historical-architectural continuum, with a couple of anecdotes and curious stories to tell.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
Arranged by the famous Michelangelo Buonarroti, it conceals behind the most important building a view towards the wonderful Forum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Circo Massimo, 5, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Campidoglio square, Piazza del Campidoglio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.