The Rainbow Mountain full Day Tour(small group from 2 to 10 people)
Get to know Vinicunca or the famous rainbow mountain and enjoy this fantastic natural landscape which is formed by minerals of different colors which were formed millions of years ago and that today by global warming was exposed, in the tour we can see Andean villages with herds of llamas and alpacas surrounded by mountains such as the ausangate that exceeds 6000 meters high and that in the Inca era was a sacred mountain.
Enjoy this small group day tour (from 2 to 10 people maximum) all inclusive guide in English, transportation, lunch, entrance to the mountain, oxygen, first aid kit to make your experience safe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Private transportation.
- Tour guide in English.
- Breakfast & lunch.
- Oxygen and first aid kit.
What's excluded :
- Gratitude (Tips)
- Entrance ticket to the rainbow mountain (10.00 soles)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
From 8:00 to 8:10 am. We pick up travelers from the different hotels.
9:10 am. visit the guide of the Inca control of (Rumi Puncu).
From 11:20 to 12:10 pm. Lunch in the town of Cusipata, after lunch we will continue for about 45 minutes by car to Pulupatawasi the beginning of the hiking.
From 1:00 to 16:45 hike to the rainbow mountain (round trip including time for photos in the viewpoint).
From 17:00 to 19:00 return to the city of Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Cusco, the pick-up time is 5:00 am, passengers must wait at the reception ready for pick-up
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 people required to take this tour in small group.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.