The REAL Hunter Valley Tour
Two hours north of Sydney is the beautiful Hunter Valley wine region – experience personal tastings, foodie delights and more in this full-day tour. Explore the scenic countryside and expansive vineyards of the Hunter Valley wine region. If we're lucky, see kangaroos in the wild. Enjoy wine tasting at 3-4 cellar doors (both large and boutique) and indulge in local cheese and chocolate. Lunch is in the pretty surrounds of the Hunter Valley Gardens complex.
Our philosophy on visiting The Hunter Valley is to take in 3-4 wineries and really enjoy the experience with your own small group. Trying to cram more than this in just leads to an exhausting day without appreciating how wonderful the region really is.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- delicious complimentary snacks and bottled water
- transportation and all car park fees
- wine tasting, cheese tasting and chocolate sampling
- your private guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Real Sydney Tours
What's excluded :
- Lunch is at your own expense, allowing you full choice from the menu.
- You may also wish to purchase wine, cheese and chocolate after the tastings.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Sydney Tours, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Our guides are expert at choosing the best cellar doors for you to experience, taking into account the taste and palate of the group. Although the wineries may be visited in varying order, a typical Hunter Valley day (all year round) will include:
* A country drive to the beautiful Scarborough Wine Company, Kellman’s Winery or other* similar estate to take in some lovely boutique wines and enjoy expansive views of the Hunter Valley. (*Wineries are subject to change.)
* Lunch is within the Hunter Valley Gardens complex, at your own expense.
* A wine tasting and cheese platter will be enjoyed at a surprise location.
* There is also the option of going to Petersons Champagne House to sample some beautiful Bubbly (because as they say “life’s flat without bubbles”!)
* And we won’t leave without stopping at the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company, where you can indulge in some yummy chocolate.
* Then it’s a leisurely drive back to Sydney, to drop you back at your hotel in time for dinner.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Cruise ports of Sydney
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Guides are available for different languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese) but advance notice is required. A tour group will be conducted in a single language (plus English), not mixed.
- Note the minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are regularly sanitized All our tours are private and we do not put groups together Social distancing is adhered to
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.