The Robert Bateman Centre Admission Ticket
Come visit the gallery of art and nature featuring legendary Canadian artist and naturalist Robert Bateman. Having spent a lifetime painting the magic of nature; you can explore seven decades of his inspiring work, and experience nature’s most dramatic wildlife subjects up close and personal. Multi-media video and an interactive bird song gallery make this gallery a favourite family friendly destination. Join us for Free 45 min. guided tours offered every Tuesday & Saturday at 2:00pm!
At the Robert Bateman Gallery Shop you will find a unique selection of Robert Bateman’s books, prints and gifts, as well as handmade glassworks, jewelry, pottery, woodwork and textiles by other local artists. We are located across from the Parliament Buildings in Victoria's scenic inner harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Visit: Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature, 470 Belleville Street Third Floor, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1W9 Canada
The Robert Bateman Centre is located in the Steamship Terminal on Victoria’s Inner Harbour. The Centre displays the definitive collection of Robert Bateman’s work. The centre is also used to support a dynamic program of public events.
Since he was a boy growing up in Toronto, Ontario, Robert Bateman has painted, sketched, and sculpted the particularities of the natural world. This display shows the major themes of his life’s work, including his early experimentation with abstract art styles, his travels throughout the world, and his commentary on the state of our planet. The paintings, drawings, sculptures, etchings, and lithographs are a refreshing and inspiring view of our natural and man-made heritage.
Departure Point :Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature, 470 Belleville Street Third Floor, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1W9 Canada
Departure Time :10am - 5pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.