The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
Drink In History and explore Sydney's most historic settlement on The Rocks Pub Walk. This 2.5 hour small group historical walking tour visits four of Sydney's oldest pubs, stopping for a drink of craft beer, wine or cider in each. Discover the myths, meet the legends of Sydney's oldest pubs!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Harts Pub 20% discount!
- Entry/Admission - The Rocks
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tread in the footsteps of the convicts, larrikin gangs and locals of the past as you share a drink in 4 of Sydney's oldest pubs. Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks, Sydney's historic area, as they share the gossip, shouts and stories of Australia's first European settlement.
Tour includes: A choice of a craft beer, wine or soft drink (285ml/10oz) at each pub and a 2.5 hour guided walking tour of The Rocks covering:
• Sydney's Oldest Pub
• The first drink in Australia
• Larrikin Gangs
• The 6 o'clock Swill
• Bubonic Plague Outbreak
• The Fight for The Rocks
• Haunted places
• ....and more
Departure Point :5 Essex St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel, 19 Kent St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.