The Roman City of Cologne: Day Trip from Amsterdam
Discover the Roman city of Cologne and experience 2000 years of history. Climb the Grand Gothic Cathedral, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit the twelve Romanesque churches spread all over the Old Town. A complete day trip from Amsterdam full of culture, history and architectural masterpieces.
The city of Cologne is a truly cultural, historical and architectural paradise. The Ludwig Museum is built next to the Cologne Cathedral and houses Picassos, Pop Art and Russian Avant-Garde. Feel the rich culture while you stroll the Heumarkt and the Altermarkt or cross the Rhine river on the Hohenzollern Bridge, a majestic arch-bridge that connects the cathedral and the Köln Triangle. Don’t forget to try some of the delicious local specialities during lunch, such as Himmel un Ääd, Mettbrütche and Rievkooche. The Cologne tour is a complete day trip which will exceed your expectations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museum Ludwig
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Incredible piece of Gothic architecture which has been a World Heritage Site since 1996.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hohenzollern Bridge, Kennedy-Ufer 2a, 50679 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Crossing the Rhine in Germany.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museum Ludwig, Bischofsgartenstr. 1, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Houses Picassos, Pop Art and Russian Avant-Garde.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any point you wish.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport, Rotterdam Airportplein 60, 3045 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Port of Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 909, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :Big group 8/12/2019 - 10/3/2021
Small group 5/20/2019 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - We use limousine vans to have more distance between driver and passengers. - We have plastic screens installed in all the limousines and luxury vans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.