The Roots of Johan Cruijff Private Tour By Car 4 hours: Amsterdam Private Guide
Learn about the roots of Johan Cruijff. Where he was born, where he lived, where he went to school, where he learned to play football on the streets, where he signed his first contract, the old Ajax stadium remains etc and the Johan Cruijff Arena stadium tour where you can touch the holy grass, make a selfie in the Ajax dressing room, see the stadium, the museum etc etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket stadium tour 16,50 per person or 15 euro online
- Entry/Admission - Johan Cruyff Arena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johan Cruyff Arena, ArenA Boulevard 1 Bijlmermeer, 1101 AX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amsterdam East, Amsterdam East, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
I show you and learn you all about Amsterdam legend Johan Cruijff.
Where he was born, where he went to school, where he lived, where he signed his first contract, where he learned to play soccer on the streets, the old Ajax stadium remains, the Johan Cruijff bridge, a Cruijff court from the Johan Cruijff foundation etc etc
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Amsterdam
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.