The Royal Albert Hall Tour
Be one of the first to explore the Hall as it reopens on our Royal Albert Hall tour
Did you know that the Royal Albert Hall once hosted a séance; flooded the auditorium with 56,000 litres of water for an opera concert; and that criminals, as well as musicians and politicians, have graced the Hall’s stage?
You can uncover more stories like this, as well as ask your own questions, on a Royal Albert Hall Tour. Together with a friendly guide, you’ll take a peek at the royal areas, see the breathtaking auditorium, and glimpse the stage where the world’s stars have appeared – from Arctic Monkeys to Muhammad Ali, BBC Proms to Beyoncé, Cirque du Soleil to Winston Churchill, and Albert Einstein to Ed Sheeran.
You’ll discover how the building was funded, the royal love story that nearly stopped it from being built, and how we solved one of the UK’s most enduring engineering challenges – the Royal Albert Hall echo! You might even be lucky enough to hear a legendary artist in soundcheck!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Royal Albert Hall
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Visit: Royal Albert Hall Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AP England
Take a peek inside London's famous music venue on a guided tour, and glimpse the stage where the world's greatest performers, musicians, and sports stars have appeared - from Arctic Monkeys to Muhammad Ali, BBC Proms to Beyoncé, Cirque du Soleil to Winston Churchill, Einstein to Ed Sheeran, and Kylie to Kraftwerk (we could go on).
Together with a friendly guide, you’ll uncover the fascinating and surprising history of the Hall, how it was funded, and the love story that nearly stopped it from being built.
As you move through the building, you'll notice photos of the Hall's most iconic performances. Look out for your favourite artist and remember to ask your guide questions because each has their own inside and backstage stories to tell which really bring these images to life!
You’ll see the Royal areas of the Hall, taking in the Queen’s Box and the Royal Retiring Room (where the Queen hangs out!) – If you’re lucky, you may even get to see an artist in sound check!
Departure Point :Royal Albert Hall Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AP England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.