The Sacred Walk of Bandora (Goa) with a local - History & Culture Special
Veling village is set on the outskirts of Ponda, an often-unexplored region of Goa. Learn about the rich culture and history that makes Veling village what it is today on the walk of the Hidden Gems of Veling village.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of Veling village, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and conducted by a local expert who offer a fresh new perspective and an immersive travel experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- 3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
- 4. Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bandoda, Goa, India
Our walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe, Storyteller will meet you at the meeting point and will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point.
We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Shree Mahalaxmi Saunsthan, Bandora, Shree Mahalaxmi Sausthan Bandiwade Bandora, Donshiwado, Ponda, Goa 403401, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.