The Secret Food Trail
Make sure you get your taste buds ready, and we serve some delicious items - and for both Vegetarians and Non - Vegetarians. There will be enough portions served to keep you satisfied, and at the same time having you crave for more. The names of the places as well as some dishes are to be disclosed only once you join us. Also included in the trail are some untold stories about the city, and some extraordinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks at each secret locations ( Pre-decided portions )
- Light Meal and drink at the final location
- Guided Food Trail
- Soul Travelling Goodies
What's excluded :
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Charges for any additional meals / food and drinks
- Personal expenses like tips
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- With Secret Food Trail, we try to unearth something that people have long missed about this place - its culinary delights. These amazing places have delighted travellers and locals alike, and are now ready to be presented to the world.
• Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Church Square, Panjim 403001 India
• Jardim Garcia de Orta, Cunha Rivara Road Altinho, Panjim 403001 India
• Ginger Lime Juice
• Chicken Xacuti - Chicken gravy seasoned with spices with a coconut base
• Prawn Ressois - Delicacy with a crispy outer covering and prawn filling inside
• Perrad and Bolinhas - Goan sweets
• Kalva Tonak - A gravy made with mussels had with local Goan bread
Departure Point :India Post Panjim Head Post Office, MG Road, Patto Colony, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.