The secrets of Retiro Park
We will meet outside of the park and we will have a small introduction about Madrid and the surrounding area of the Park.
Now we are inside the Park!
Next step! Breathe pure air while you learn the history and some funny stories. Take the opportunity to discover the Retiro Park and understand the people of Spain better.
Retiro is a park full of history that originally was a private garden for royalty and now has become the lung of the citizens of Madrid. Together we will cover all park and I will provide you with stories that will make you understand Madrid better.
We will walk all the park around and we will talk about the gardens and the garden styles, legends of the park, influences and the most iconic constructions and buildings.
A visit to Madrid is never completed without visiting Retiro Park.
By walking inside this park you will have the opportunity to hear about legends, colonialism, Napoleon, Kings and Queens, and Lucifer!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque del Retiro, Plaza Della Indipendecia 7, 28001 Madrid Spain
Take the opportunity to discover the Retiro Park in Madrid with your best animal friend. A park full of history that originally was a private garden for royalty and now has become the lung of the citizens of Madrid.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Claudio Moyano, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dogs are more than welcome
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our guides will provide you with Face masks and hand sanitizer. We are always following the regulations of the WHO and the Spanish government. We only operate with small groups of people and always with social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.