The Sensory Route to Messina
Villarè is an agricultural oasis in an urban context. A place immersed in the charm of a millenary peasant history and in the colors and scents of typical Sicilian products.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Our sensory journey is a journey created to give genuine sensations and to re-establish a profound contact with the five senses.
We will immerse ourselves in the rural context of Villarè: we will use the senses of sight and smell, to discover ancient peasant crafts, cultivated fields according to local, seasonal and organic productions and medicinal herbs.
The next step of our journey will be playing with the senses of touch and hearing: the Fattoria delle Carezze awaits us! We will be welcomed by our farm animals such as Ambrogio and Agostino (the Sardinian donkeys) or Adelina and Guendalina (the talkative geese) and many other protagonists of our farm
We will discover the different tactile sensations also through the feet with the "Sensory Park with bare feet": a 100% natural experience, purely rural, dedicated to all and for all ages.
And finally the taste. A snack with agricultural flavors and refreshment under citrus trees will end our experience.
Departure Point :Villarè, Via Bartolomeo Colleoni, 20, 98125 Messina ME, Italy
Departure Time :6/5/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.