The Ski and Snowboard Day Trip from Sofia to Borovets. We Provide All You Need!
It's time to enjoy the magnificent Bulgarian outdoors! Take a full-day trip from Sofia to Borovets and have a great time on the slopes. We will provide you with everything you need for an exciting day in the snow! Our professional guides will make your day easy and enjoyable. Highlights of the tour:
* Discover the largest ski resort in Bulgaria, nestled in the gorgeous Rila mountain just 70 km from Sofia.
* Great way to explore the Bulgarian nature.
* Admire the views to the 2925 m Musala peak, the highest on the Balkans
* Take your first ever ski or snowboard lessons
* Enjoy a scenic road trip along the Iskar reservoir, the largest in Bulgaria
* Small group tour - maximum 8 participants per vehicle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full gear - ski or snowboard, boots, jacket, pants, goggles, gloves, helmet.
- All mountain lift pass
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local support
- Map of Borovets resort + bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Borovets Ski Resort
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (6 EUR)
- Ski and snowboard lessons (25 EUR): available upon request, please let us know in advance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borovets Ski Resort, Borovets Bulgaria
Discover the largest ski resort in Bulgaria, nestled in the gorgeous Rila mountain just 70 km from Sofia
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Musala Peak, Rila National Park, Rila 2010 Bulgaria
Admire the views to the 2925 m Musala peak, the highest on the Balkans.
Stop At: Iskar Reservoir, 1137, Bulgaria
Enjoy a scenic road trip along the Iskar reservoir, the largest in Bulgaria. We can stop on our way back to Sofia to take a picture of the magnificent views of the reservoir and the mountains in the back.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Bulgaria, Bulgaria
Great way to explore Bulgarian nature!
Departure Point :"Ivan Vazov" National Theater, ul. "Dyakon Ignatiy" 5, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation at an additional cost. Otherwise, we will wait for you in front of the National Theatre Ivan Vazov at 7:20 AM.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.