What Trenchtown was to Bob Marley Ladbroke Grove was to Joe Strummer and The Clash.
A walking tour taking in the key locations associated with Joe Strummer and The Clash's West London.
Starting at Ladbroke Grove station we wind our way through W10, W11 and W9. We chart the development of Joe Strummer from Woody Mellor, hippie, squatter and pub rocker through to punk rock stardom with the Clash and spokesman for a generation.
We check out pubs, recording studios, gig venues, former squats, homes and iconic photo/film locations all located in this legendary part of London.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All Saturday Tours include a free beer
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Portobello Road Market, Portobello Road Ladbroke Grove, London W11 1LU England
We will visit legendary sites connected with Joe Strummer/The Clash
Departure Point :Ladbroke Grove Station, Ladbroke Grove, London W10 6HJ, UK
Return Detail :482 Harrow Rd, Maida Hill, London W9 3QA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.