The tour of Ausangate by Vinicunca
Southwest of the city of Cusco is the Cordillera de Vilcanota which is the ultimate barrier between the Inca Empire and the great Amazonian forests. The Ausangate, ubiquitous from the top of 6372m seds. is the indubitable lord of the massif. We go from west to east passing at the foot of its beautiful south face .. At the end of the Vinicunca site and are rainbow colored rocks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
Southwest of Cusco in the Cordillera de Vilcanota stands as the ultimate barrier between the Inca Empire and the great Amazonian forests The omnipresent Ausangate from its 6372m. is the indubitable lord of the massif. At the end, the Vinicubca site and its rainbow of colored rocks.
• Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.