The ultimate Dominican riding adventure
We specialize in semi-private tours (no more than 10 riders at the time) where you are free to roam about our over 1,000 acre cattle ranching farm under the supervision of our guides.
The ride includes amazing views through open spaces that include tropical fruit tree forests, ponds, hills cattle driving and much more.
If what you are looking for is crowds and souvenirs you probably need to go somewhere else, this is an actual working farm where you'll experience the real life in the Dominican countryside.
We have added a private beach tour on our beautiful Paso Higueyano horses, contact us for more details.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- For guests not participating on the riding tour add US$ 20.00 for transportation and lunch
- Rancho Cana Tequila gives you the opportunity to live the ultimate Dominican riding experience. An array of activities that will help you experience up close a day in the life of the Dominican rural population. A 2 and a half hour 5.93 mile horse adventure that will take you through the daily tasks of the real Dominican cowboy.
Your transport will pick you up at your hotel in our comfortable units, on our 30 min ride to the ranch we will drive through quaint little towns and spectacular views just before you get a taste of our country´s tradition in a panoramic tour of the Cathedral of our lady De La Altagracia patron of the city of Higüey.
Once at the Ranch you will be greeted by our staff who will brief you on security measures and riding instructions before you mount your horse. You will feel the adrenaline of riding among more than 300 heads of cattle, help our staff herd them through the ranch always under the supervision of our experienced guides, you will delight in our breath taking 360 degree panoramic view from the top af a mountain . Leave your legacy in the Dominican Republic with the sowing of Cocoa beans in our international plantation and taste the different species of tropical fruits that grow in the wild in our property.
Once back at the stables taste the typical Dominican flavor with our ranchero lunch and witness an exhibition of our prize winning stallions, top representatives of the Paso Higüeyano breed native to the Dominican Republic.
TOUR TIMES 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM
TOUR LENGHT: 5 hours
(Time Includes transportation to and from the ranch)
INCLUDES: Welcome hot beverages and pastries (morning)
Welcome tropical fruit drink (evening)
Cowboy lunch, tropical fruit drink (morning)
Fresh fruit platter (evening)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Jeans or long pants recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.