The Ultimate Eco Tour: Snorkeling and Sightseeing Around Sint Maarten
Magic Time is Unique she offers comfort and speed. She is a Catamaran so she rides the waves, no more crashing on the waves just rides them.
She offers 80% shade, and lots of space to relax, sunbath, and swimming platform where you can easily get your snorkeling gears organized.
Amenities include swimming platform, easy ladder, fresh water shower, and toilets.
You can even gather around the bar.
Cruise around Sint Maarten / St. Martin - sightseeing the Lagune with all the mega-yachts and beautiful marinas.
Snorkel in the French Nature Reserve with a stop at Grand Case Creole Rock - Tintamarre (swim with turtles around you) - Pinel with the beautiful turquoise beach and the greedy iguanas.
On the way back, you can spot the planes landing at Maho Beach.
Perfect cocktail for a successful day in Sint Maarten.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Tours N.V.
- Entry/Admission - Divi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Creole Rock
- Entry/Admission - Tintamarre Island
- Entry/Admission - Pinel Island
- Entry/Admission - Mullet Bay
- Entry/Admission - Maho Beach
What's excluded :
- French Nature Fee: $6.00 - paid at Check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eagle Tours N.V., Jurancho Yrausquin Boulevard Dock Maarten, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
Welcome to Dock Maarten where you Board your Power Catamaran
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Divi Beach, Little Bay Road St Martin / St Maarten
One of our optional snorkeling stops as we leave Great Bay, as always weather depending we will always take you to the best.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Simpson Bay Resort and Marina, Billy Folly Road, 37, Simpson Bay, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Entering Simpson Bay, we will go through the bridge, enter the lagoon and slow cruise to the French side, passing the luxury Marina where you will see from very close all the Super Mega yachts, and our special Cause Way Bridge, Mangroves and bird life
Pass By: Marigot Market, Marigot Harbour, Marigot 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
Another Bridge, French side, slow cruise along the shore where you will spot the Color full Marigot Market , Fort Louis
Pass By: Friar's Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Along the coast, we pass Friars Bay well known for the Full moon Party and family Beach
Stop At: Creole Rock, Bd Bertin Maurice, Grand-Case 97150, St Martin
Rock Formation off Grand Case , belongs to the French Nature Reserve, many fish species are waiting for you.
Easy snorkeling for the beginners with shallow corals, many schools of colorful fishes. The advanced snorkelers will be able to find deeper dive with bigger fishes as well. Snorkeling gears and instruction are available.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Belongs also to the French Nature Reserve, Tintamarre is unique, a deserted island, you can take a walk and discover the island (let your captain know and he will tell you how long is your free time), or just enjoy the pink sand beach, snorkeling is also a beauty, spot the turtles from your boat, you will see their little head sticking out,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pinel Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Definitely a MUST Stop for lunch. Shallow turquoise water, white sand, friendly atmosphere. Visit the iguanas on the island, they are waiting for you, they are just huge, or relax and sunbathe on board while our crew will make sure you stay hydrated. Also very nice to just float around Magic Time with your noodle and our Magic Rhum Punch.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Les Mardis de Grand Case (Harmony Night), Boulevard de Grand Case, Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
Just Passing Grand Case, long white Sandy beach, don't forget to come back and enjoy very fine French dining.
Stop At: Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
A quick swimming stop at Mullet Bay, then you know where to come back on your next visit.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Here you are, where everyone dreams to be and watch the planes landing right over the fence on the beach.
Our Captain will try his best to catch a plane landing.
And back to the Ship and we see you very soon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
2: Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please contact us and we will provide bus pickup time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Snorkel mouth piece available for purchase upon check in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.