The ULTIMATE Perth Walking Tour
TRIP ADVISOR'S #1 PERTH TOUR - the best way to explore this amazing city!
This fun and informative walking tour will provide you with an amazing overview of Perth from the history to the contemporary culture and amazing public artwork, with quirky stories and fun facts along the way. Oh Hey WA’s friendly and knowledgeable guides will walk you through the city’s streets, laneways, heritage precincts and new developments providing insightful commentary along the way. The tour doesn’t stop in at any venues, but you will gain a bounty of first hand recommendations of the best places to visit in town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Wheelchair and pram accessible
- See amazing street art, sculptures and beautiful buildings
- Explore laneways, heritage precincts and new developments
- Learn about the local history and culture of Perth
- Visit key landmarks in central Perth
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
This tour will take you to all of the best parts of Perth City including Forrest Place, London Court, State Buildings, Stirling Gardens, Wolf Lane, King/Queen Streets, and Yagan Square
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yagan Square, Wellington St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Return Detail :Perth Cultural Centre, Francis Street and, William St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 4km walking at leisurely pace, please wear comfortable shows
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.