The Ultimate Vatican Museum Express Private Tour
Experience the very best that Vatican City has to offer on this express private tour. Cover all the must-see sights and hear local insights and stories from your favorite host. Take in the magic that is the Pigna Courtyard and tick the Sistine Chapel off your list. All this in just 1.5 hours!
No trip to Rome is complete without a trip to Vatican City. Home to some of the most precious pieces of art in the world, and of course the Pope! There is so much to see so it can get a bit overwhelming, especially if you are short on time, but don’t worry! Our local hosts are here to help you pick the most important highlights and have a meaningful Vatican experience, even if it is express!
Discover the Pigna Courtyard and its awesome architecture. Visit the spectacular St Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel, both are absolute must-sees! Be sure to look up and admire the stunningly painted ceiling, it’s one of the most famous in the world. Vatican City has enough art to satisfy art-lovers.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets (starting 21 Eur depending on book ahead time for adults: Less than 18: 12 euros)
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Visit: Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Pigna Courtyard: Full of unique art and cool architecture, a must-see in Vatican City
Tapestries Gallery: Check out these special pieces of art, your local host will point out the must-sees
Historical Maps: Admire these special painted maps showing Italian history
Sistine Chapel: Take in the spiritual vibe and check out Michelangelo’s masterpieces
Saint Peter’s Basilica: The world’s largest church and a must-see landmark
Local tips: Before you say goodbye to your local host hear all their insider tips
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.