The Valleys Pasiegos: culture and visit to local producers
Meet the Valleys Pasiegos one of the jewels of Cantabria visiting villages, local producers and one of the most interesting caves of Cantabria.
We spent a day in the Valleys Pasiegos in private groups. Departures from Santander or other point upon request.
- We visit some of the most beautiful villages of the Pasie Valleys such as Villacarriedo, where the baroque palace of Soñanes or Vega de Pas is located
- We will meet local producers: an artisan cheese factory or a winery and a sobaos workshop
- We visited the Cueva Del Castillo in Puente Viesgo with Paleolithic rock art, declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 2008.
- We ended up approaching the Collegiate Church of Santa Cruz de Castañeda, one of the Romanesque jewels of Cantabria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tasting of sobaos pasiegos
- Entry/Admission - Cave of El Castillo
- Entry/Admission - Joselín Sobaos Pasiegos y Quesadas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave of El Castillo, Carretera de las Cuevas, s/n, 39670 Puente Viesgo Spain
The Cueva Del Castillo in Puente Viesgo with Paleolithic rock art, declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 2008.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colegiata de Santa Cruz, Socobio, s/n, 39660 Castaneda Spain
One of the Romanesque jewels of Cantabria.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valles Pasiegos, Santander Spain
We visit some of the most beautiful villages of the Pasie Valleys such as Villacarriedo, where the baroque palace of Soñanes or Vega de Pas is located
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Joselín Sobaos Pasiegos y Quesadas, Calle Pola, Nº 3, 39696 Selaya, Cantabria, Spain
Museum of sobao in Selaya, visit to the facilities and tasting of products
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.