The Wild Explorer - 3 days forest trek with homestay and camping
This spectacular wild explorer trek is a must do for wildlife seekers looking for a real jungle adventure and very active experience. You will be trekking amongst an evergreen forest. You will build your own shelter at a campsite under the huge old trees, near a peaceful stream with animal sounds all around you. You will learn a lot from our skilled guides: how to make a campfire at night and how to make a jungle food. If you like you might even go for a wildlife spotting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Break fast Day2 and Day3.
- Lunch - Day1 to Day3.
- Dinner - Day1 and Day2 only.
- Camping gears; Sleeping bag, mattress, mosquito net, tent.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Community-based tourism fund, local escorted-guide wage, village pass fee, forest conservation fund
What's excluded :
- Rucksuck, Hiking boots, Hat, Sunscreen, Mosquito spray, Torch, Clothes/shoes to get wet, Change of clothes, Warm clothes, Pocket money, Raincoat (Wet season).
It is a 3days difficult hike in Namha National Protected Area, hiking in the jungle for 7hrs each day approx.
2nights camping with tent or make your own shelter. The campsite located nearby a small stream and on the mountain peak, which will serve a great panoramic view of sun rise.
Food is provided along the hike, with forest ingredients, picking wild vegetable by yourself, cooking local style in bamboo tubes.
• Nam Ha NPA, Luang Namtha Laos
Departure Point :The Hiker Travel Agency Laos, 17A Main Street Phonexay Village, Luang Namtha 03000, Laos
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.